MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO 11GB GDRR6
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO 11GB GDRR6 specs:
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Speed
1755 MHz / 1350 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 11GB GDDR6
TORX FAN 3.0: Supremely silent
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
TRI-FROZR Thermal Design
- Using three of the award-winning TORX Fans 3.0 with Double Ball Bearings.
- Using groundbreaking aerodynamic techniques, the heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation.
RGB Mystic Light
- Customize colors and LED effects with exclusive MSI software and synchronize the look & feel with other components.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- 1 click to optimize all you need for smooth gaming.
Mystic Light Software
With the latest version of Mystic Light Software, controlling all your RGB-lit components is easy. The software detects all compatible products from both MSI and other brands and lists them for you to control individually or linked together.
Rocking a classy brushed look, the backplate on the GAMING TRIO series provides a nice visual finish to the card. It also strengthens the card and thanks to some cleverly placed thermal pads even helps to keep temperatures low.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time.
Double Ball Bearings
Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI TORX Fans 2.0 a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
The copper heatpipes running through the massive array of aluminum fins are the key to spreading the heat along the full length of the heatsink. At the point where they touch base and collect the heat, they are consolidated as close as possible for maximum effect.