Kingston Technology HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (4x4GB) 2666MHz DDR4
Kingston Technology HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (4x4GB) 2666MHz DDR4 specs:
- Easy to install – plug-and-play functionality
- Automatic overclocking – reach faster speeds and higher capacities just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient – the perfect combination of price andDDR4 performance
- Unique – asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design – low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable – 100% factory tested
- Compatible – tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed – lifetime warranty, free technical support
HyperX FURY DDR4 auto-overclocks itself to the highest published frequency, up to 3466MHz¹, providing a Plug N Play boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering. It’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB. It’s also compatible with the latest Intel processors and most of the newest AMD CPU technologies. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. Well known for high speed and backed by industry recognized reliability, FURY DDR4’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
- HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
- Automatic overclocking – Up to 3466MHz¹
- Runs efficiently at low, standard DDR4 1.2 voltage
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Signature asymmetrical FURY design with low-profile heat spreader