Kingston Technology HyperX Fury Black 16GB 2666MHz DDR4
Kingston Technology HyperX Fury Black 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 specs:
- Optimized for Intel’s 200 series and X99 chipsets
- Cost-efficient high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- At 1.2V, low power consumption compared to DDR28
- Stylish, low-profile heat spreader in signature FURY asymmetrical design
HyperX FURY DDR4 auto-overclocks itself to the highest published frequency, up to 3466MHz¹, providing a Plug N Play boost for gaming, video editing, and rendering. It’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 4GB–16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB. It’s also compatible with the latest Intel processors and most of the newest AMD CPU technologies. HyperX FURY DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. Well known for high speed and backed by industry recognized reliability, FURY DDR4’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
- HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
- Automatic overclocking – Up to 3466MHz¹
- Runs efficiently at low, standard DDR4 1.2 voltage
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Signature asymmetrical FURY design with low-profile heat spreader
HyperX FURY DDR4 automatically recognizes the platform it’s plugged into and automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 2666MHz, for hassle-free, plug-and-play functionality. It delivers automatic top-level performance for motherboards featuring Intel’s 200 series and X99 chipsets and complements Intel’s 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10-core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. Available in speeds from 2133MHz-2666MHz, CL14-16 latencies and capacities of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB single modules and 8GB-64GB kits.