Redragon M901 PERDITION Wired Gaming Mouse 16400 DPI
Redragon M901 PERDITION Wired Gaming Mouse 16400 DPI features:
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for PC Gamers – Ergonomic Redragon M901PERDITIONBacklit Laser Gaming Mouse to 16400 DPI(1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 DPI user adjustable), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration. The High-Precision Avago Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Omron Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability, and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition.
- LED RGB BACKLIGHT PROGRAMMABLE GAMING MOUSE; 18 user programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with a distinct LED color option for quick identification. Comes with 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8), and over 16 million RGB LED color options and Breathing Effects. (LED Backlight can be disabled) The Redragon M901 Mouse is taking personalization to the next level.
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE DESIGN; The ergonomic shape of the Redragon M901 PC Gaming Mouse fits naturally in your hand, reduces stress while delivering superior productivity and efficiency. Giving gamers an extremely comfortable gaming experience even during the most testing marathon gaming sessions like league of legends, steam, Overwatch, Call of Duty or other First Person Shooter.
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; The Redragon M901 Mouse features 6 Standard Mouse Buttons PLUS 12 MMO programmable side buttons. Total 18 buttons. The power button, Pulsing Breathing light color modes. Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control. The Mouse works great with Redragon Gaming keyboards. Comes with 6 foot, 3mm strong high-speed braided fiber cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support
Product description Redragon M901 PERDITION Wired Gaming Mouse 16400 DPI
REDRAGON was started in 2012 from an existing gaming hardware Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that opened in 1996. Redragon’s aim is to deliver gaming accessories of the highest quality and performance. Our research and development team consists of experts in modeling, structure design, electronics, user interface, and software.
Our 215,000 square foot factory is independently owned and is both ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified. Our production line uses the latest equipment for high-quality tooling, plastic injection molding, automation, screen printing and more while being both lead-free and environmentally responsible.* Total of 19 optimized programmable buttons
* 12 buttons < mechanical side buttons
* 8×2.4 Gram tuning weight
* 16400dpi laser sensor
* 5 color modes
* 1000Hz polling rate
* 30g acceleration
* Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
* 6-foot braided fiber cable
* Gold plated USB connector
* Product dimensions Length: 118mm Width: 75mm Height: 39mm Product weight: 150g
* System Requirements PC with USB port Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista and Windows XP
*Available in 2 colors:
B00GU8W5AE – Black
B00LSERFA0 – White
I’ll be blunt: The M901 looks like a gaming mouse. Gaming peripherals tend to land in one of two camps – those that try to be minimalist and more “professional”-looking, and those that capitulate to the designs and color-schemes traditionally associated with gaming. Redragon went the latter route here, and the result is an aggressively-shaped mouse decked head to toe in black and red.
This sort of design work is either loved or hated, but I actually think Redragon did a pretty good job. It’s easy to mess this “gamer” style up and manufacture a cheesy product, but the PERDITION toed that line quite well. Still, look elsewhere if you’re not a fan of black with red highlights.
Physically, the M901 measures 4.7 x 3 x 1.5 inches and weighs just over 5 ounces – almost identical to both the Razer Naga and the Logitech G600. Mouse sizing is very subjective in nature, but I think the vast majority of gamers will be pleased by the overall size and weight of Redragon’s M901.