Corsair Hydro Series H115i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
The Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler has a 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans for the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs.
A 280MM RADIATOR AND DUAL SP140L PWM FANS PROVIDE THE EXTREME COOLING YOU NEED FOR HIGHLY OVERCLOCKED CPUs
The Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler is an extreme performance, factory sealed, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280mm radiator mounts. The 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans provide the excellent cooling you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link software control is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.
280MM DUAL-FAN RADIATOR
The key to fast, efficient cooling is maximizing cooling surface area. If your PC case has dual 140mm fan mounts spaced for a 280mm radiator, the Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler lets you take advantage of your case’s full cooling potential.
IMPROVED COLD PLATE AND PUMP DESIGN
Everything’s been tweaked to make the v2 line our best yet. The new design operates more efficiency for both lower temperatures and less noise.
DUAL SP140L PWM FANS
The included 140mm fans are custom-designed for high static pressure air delivery with minimum turbulence and noise. They’re PWM controlled, so you can customize the fan speed to find the optimal balance of cooling and noise.
BUILT-IN CORSAIR LINK FOR MONITORING, CUSTOMIZATION, AND CONTROL
Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power.
You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant, and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE CPU COOLING MADE SIMPLE
Gone are the days when water cooling required lots of work. The Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler is a closed loop design that comes pre-filled, and it comes with a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation.
ABOUT HYDRO SERIES LIQUID CPU COOLERS
Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers give you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They offer superior cooling for higher overclocking performance, without the complexity of traditional water cooling kits.
- Six 4-pin fan ports with voltage and PWM control
- Two RGB LED channels for control of Corsair individually addressable RGB LED strips and fans
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
- Four thermistor inputs for accurate temperature monitoring
- Corsair Link software support
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP140L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed ; Radiator dimensions: 140 x 312 x 26 millimeter
- Compatibility: AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3, AM4
CONTENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP140L High Torque 140mm Fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link™ Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Radiator Dimensions: 140mm x 312mm x 26mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
- Max Fan Speed: 2000 RPM
- Fan airflow: 104.65 CFM
- Noise level: 40 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 3.99 mm-H2O