Corsair AX860i Digital ATX 860 Watt 80 PLUS PLATINUM
Corsair AX860i Digital ATX 860 Watt 80 PLUS PLATINUM specs:
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions. Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99. Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Ten year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
- NOTE: Kindly review the videos under the image section and user manual under product details for set up and user guidance.
The revolutionary Corsair AX860i Digital ATX 860 Watt 80 PLUS PLATINUM are the first desktop PC power supplies to use digital (DSP) control and CORSAIR Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX860i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 PLUS®, PLATINUM Efficiency, and clean, stable power.
COMPLETE DIGITAL CONTROL
The revolutionary Corsair AX860i Digital ATX 860 Watt 80 PLUS PLATINUM is the first desktop PC power supply to use digital (DSP) control and Corsair Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX1200i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency, and clean, stable power.
REAL-TIME MONITORING AND CONTROL WITH CORSAIR LINK
Put the AX1200i under your control by connecting it directly to a USB header on your motherboard with the included cable, or to a Corsair Link Commander (available separately). Then, download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software for unrivaled power supply monitoring and control options.
Monitor power input and output, efficiency, fan speed, and internal temperature, directly from the Windows based application. Or, take it to the next level and set up and modify fan speed profiles, or even select from virtual “single rail” or “multi-rail” software modes, with selectable OCP points.
STABLE AND RELIABLE POWER DELIVERY
DSP-controlled, real-time voltage regulation helps ensure that your valuable components receive clean, stable power.
LESS HEAT AND LOWER OPERATING COST
AX1200i’s extreme efficiency earns it coveted 80 PLUS® Platinum certification. Less wasted power means minimal excess heat. This can reduce the strain on your other components, and it can save you money over the long run in the form of lower power bills.
QUIET OPERATION AT LOW LOADS
Super-high efficiency has another benefit: silence. The thermally-controlled fan doesn’t even spin at low loads. It’s ideal if you’re building a quiet PC or you just want to reduce the amount of ambient noise in your life.
EASY INSTALLATION AND CABLE ROUTING, WITH BETTER AIRFLOW
The fully modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need, and the flat design makes cable routing much easier in tight spaces. You get a clean-looking system build with cables out of the airflow path for efficient space usage that’s energy efficient as well.