ASUS LGA2011-v3 5-Way Optimization SafeSlot X99 ATX Motherboard X99-A II
ASUS LGA2011-v3 X99-A II ATX features:
- Next-gen connectivity – Includes extensive upgrades including onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth, as well as onboard USB 3.1 Type C. ATX Form Factor: 12″ x 9.6″( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm ).
- ASUS Aura – Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin strip header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware. ATX Form Factor: 12″ x 9.6″( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm ).
- Patent-pending SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortify metal for superior retention and shearing resistance
- 5-Way Optimization: Fan Xpert 4 – Elevates customized cooling to new heights, with auto PWM/DC fan detection on all headers, utilize high-amperage fans and water-cooling pumps in software and UEFI
- Crystal Sound 3 – Gaming-grade audio with unmatched clarity featuring a new power pre-regulator for clean power delivery, which joins ASUS-pioneered noise isolation design and premium audio components
- SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortify metal for superior retention and shearing resistance.
- 5-Way Optimization: Turbo Core – Employs Intel’s latest per-core overclocking, allowing you to assign applications to specific processor cores for optimum application performance.
- Next-gen connectivity – Great flexibility with onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth and USB 3.1 Type-C.
ASUS LGA2011-v3 X99-A II ATX
Awaken the true performance new Intel Core i7 processor family for socket LGA 2011-v3!
Let loose up to 10 cores with new Intel® Core™ i7 processors for socket LGA 2011-v3, in both 28- and 40-lane options — and awaken the true multi-threaded performance! X99-Deluxe II is engineered from the ground squeeze every last drop of power from Intel’s latest architecture, so you’ll always be one step ahead!
Drive CPU and DDR4 performance beyond all expectations!
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as liquid nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with all LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Better Protection from Overcurrent
The cache bus links areas such as CPU cores, DDR4 memory controllers, system agent and the shared L3 cache — so it’s critical interconnect for the whole CPU subsystem. A higher cache-bus frequency directly accelerates subsystem performance, so ASUS OC Socket exclusively provides an adjustable cache-bus voltage to reach higher cache bus frequencies.
Make your memory go faster
Drive your memory frequencies to 3333MHz and beyond! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides a superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
One click overclock and cooling, done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth, and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Energy waste is reduced so you’ll save money.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
EZ Flash 3
EZ Tuning Wizard — OC and RAID
Brighten up your build
AURA Lighting Control
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for both built-in RGB LEDs, as well as LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers. Future software updates will allow the onboard lighting to be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
With support for both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 2/3-WAY configurations, the ASUS LGA2011-v3 X99-A II ATX motherboard enables multi-GPU setups so you can harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to drive games at 4K and beyond.
More throughput, less CPU usage, and great gaming experiences
X99-A II features the very latest Intel® Ethernet for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay!
Network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and intuitive user interface. It allows you to lower lag with no expert knowledge — by up to 1.45X! If you’re a tweaker, use Advanced Mode for hardcore controls.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
Ultimate-speed 10Gbps with USB 3.1 onboard
Join the NVMe revolution with built-in U.2 connector
Fast storage speed with SATA Express
Speed up with onboard M.2 up to 32Gbit/s
Upgrade with ThunderboltEX 3 to experience blistering speeds and any-way-up connectivity
Your digital PC hub for sharing and home theater
With HyStream you’ll enjoy the ease and freedom of streaming HD content from your supported* Apple iOS smartphone or tablet straight to your bigger screen!
All-in-one control between your PC and smart device
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor LGA2011-v3 Ready
Full specs can be seen here: